Since all my bloggy friends are pulling out all their fall/Halloween decorations I figured I might as well join them. I don't like feeling left out of the loop you know:) I've really been likeing the white pumpkins with Boo! written on them but since I'm really trying not to buy any new decorations, I thought I'd make my own very inexpensive & very small version.

Since I'm a non-scrapbooking scrapper I had the supplies. Just used some rub-on letters, ribbon and the spider button with a pop dot. Unfortunately she's a real pumpkin so she'll end up in the trash soon.

I also made these for the girls. Well, I didn't
make them. Hopefully they came from a local farmer. Every year the girls have at least one with their names on them. All they need is a little ribbon to top them off. Too bad I couldn't tie a bow to save my life!
While I was in my non-scrapbooking scrapbook room I found these Halloween rub-ons and made a little tag. It was like shopping in my own house-didn't even know I had them. I liked the saying, "It's all about the candy." And since I had just bought the candy corn today, there you have it.
That's all the decorations I will have out for a while. The entance to the crawl space where I have my 542 rubbermaids full of decorations has so much crap in front of it I can't even open the door. Said entrance to the crawl space also happens to be in my non-scrapbooking scrapbook room. Not cool. So not cool that I actually fell in there today while I was trying to get to my desk. Why is it that the one and only room in this house that is ALL MINE has turned into the storage room?!

11 comments:
LOVE the white pumpkin! Rub-ons! WHY didn't I think of that? As for the witch, I bought her at TJMaxx. If you have a Marshall's, they also had it there. She's a cutie, huh?
LOOOOVE the white pumpkin! Do you know how badly I want to get to a craft store to buy rubons? I wish I didn't have to drive so far every time I want ribbon or a piece of scrapbook paper. I did some Halloween candy jars yesterday too. :o)
Very very cute....you're so crafty! Perhaps this will be the incentive you need to maybe clear out just a tiny space in your room? Think of what you could do for Christmas! The possibilities are endless.
I *LOVE* that pumpkin! What a brilliant idea! I'll be linking to that in my next Halloween Roundup!
Angie,
My computer went down and all my email information went with it so send me your email again. thanks
Laura Gomez
Oh, I'm going to try those rub ons. I want to decorate a pumpkin with our names on them. Can you find them at Hobby Lobby? Love your little candy jar. Mine would be missing candy after the first day. Can't keep the boogers out of them. :-)
Well I hope you didn't hurt yourself falling!!
The white pumpkin is so cute! Jen at Sanctuary Arts is going to have a pumpkin makeover linky on her blog in October. You should enter that one.
Manuela
I'm loving your pumpkins!!
Oh yes, the "non-scrapbooking scrapbook room." I have one of those in my house! It's just a storage room for craft supplies. Every now and then I wander into that black hole and have to crawl my way out!
I saw your comment to me about keeping your live plants in their plastic container and plopping them in a pretty pot. Girl, I think we are kindred spirits! I do the same thing. Hence the dead ivy! ;)
Ahhh love your projects...I don't think i have ever been here before and am missing out! I love your non-scrapbook prjects..lol. cherry
Hey, if you ever purge your non scrapbooking scrapbook room please remember you wayword (sp) cousin down south, LOL. I have a scrapbook corner which at the moment is where I am keeping all my dust bunnies. They are enjoying the peace and quiet I am sure. anyway, love love the pumpkins. Kiss the girls for the turkey.
Christina
That white pumpkin is adorable! How do you clever ladies come up with this stuff!
Post a Comment