Thursday, June 4, 2009

Testing, testing...Is this thing on???

Well, my intentions were to be better about blogging but my computer had other plans. It crashed. I knew it was acting funny and that I should make sure all my pictures were backed up but I didn't. I lost about 6 months worth of family memories. Very sad time:( Equally as sad was losing my whole Itunes library:( But I'm back with a new hard drive and a big lesson learned!



It's officially summer break!!
Yay to no more alarm clocks!!

Here's the girls on their last day of school. My baby is no longer a kindergartner
and my big girl is no longer a third grader!!!


And this party planning room mom is done!


Here are the girls' summer plans:


Swim
VBS
Play with the neighbors
Swim
Ride Bikes
Afternoons at the library
Argue with each other
Swim
Play with cousins
Weekends at the condo
Run in and out of the house 367.2 times
Drink lots of pink lemonade
Playdates
Swim
Sleepovers
Family Reunion



Here are mine:

Sleep in
Swim
Drink beer
Read 37 books
Sit in the sun while reading said books
Visit family
Drink more beer
Swim
Hang with the neighborhood moms
Yell at the kids 367.2 times for running in and out of the house
Attend my 20th high school reunion
Weekends at the condo
Swim
Lollapalooza weekend alone with hubby in the city
Sitting by the firepit
Girls Night Out
AND
Enjoy every little minute of it



Oh, look who stopped by:) You should have known he'd be here!


Twilight hit it big at the MTV Movie Awards


and I squeed like a total fangirl when the trailer for New Moon was finally shown!! November 20th cannot get here soon enough! I heart me some Robert Pattinson♥



Here's me, sister in law and niece proving how Twitarded we are.

We not only watched the Twilight DVD for the 564th time BUT we also tried out the new board game at the same time. Yes, we are already aware of our dorkiness thankyouverymuch!!



♥Happy Summer Break♥


14 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

OH man...sorry about the computer crash...I have nightmares about that happening. I gotta do something to back this stuff up! Yes you are twitarded...and I love that word! I hope you get to do all the things on your list....I wish I could swim and read too...but it's still only 70 degrees here...too cold for swimming!

the undomesticated wife said...

I've missed you girl! This summer you'll have no excuse for not blogging! :)

I laugh at your "drink beer" and "drink more beer." :) Cause I feel ya. :)

Laura said...

Twitarded- love it! Your summer list sounds like a good one, I am too with you on the drink more beer!

Laura :)

Angela Lynn said...

Well now it's my turn to leave a comment. And I too adore your summer vacation plans and hope to partake in some good books, beer and some lovely summer shade. :)

You like Twilight? Really? Cause that's just shocking to me! For realz?
I thought you liked cankels...hum...

Shannon said...

Sorry about the crash!

Was that Twilight game good?! I saw it the other day and thought about buying it but wasn't sure. :)

I cannot wait until New Moon!

Deb said...

Girl you crack me up!! I'm a fellow dork and proud of it. I have to say that I haven't played that game yet, and might be embarrassed at how much I know about that movie. (Yes I get strange looks now and then.) But hey, we all have to have a guilty pleasure.

I love your list of things to do. Mine will also include the drinking of beer, as well as a few other adult beverages. I'm thinking margaritas may be a fun beverage to indulge in. Now that would be a fun way to play that game.

Oh, ans sorry about the computer... don't you hate when that happens? I keep telling my hubby that he needs to back up my stuff and reformat mine, but yeah... hasn't happened yet.

Hope your weather gets better too.
Deb

Darlene said...

That is horrible your computer crashed and you lost all those pictures. We lost about a month's worth once and that was bad enough!!! Now we do regular backups on our photos.

You are too funny with the board game. I haven't seen that yet. I get chills when I watch the New Moon trailer....I think it is going to be really good and I can't WAIT!!! Right now I am AGAIN reading Twilight!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We are having a great summer break - love your girls glasses. Can't wait to read more from you.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Happy summer break! Got a bit caught up with you and I'm happy to read that your hubby found a job! Your job sounds perfect and you have summer off!

Manuela

Jamie said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It was good hear from you. How is your summer going?

The Berry's Patch said...

Hello, hello...anybody there??? HHHHEEELLLOOOOOOWWWW....where is everyone????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.