Here goes! Blogger is acting up again!
7 pet peeves:
the weird noise my husband can make with his mouth
lip smacking while eating
my girls talking to me while I'm on the telephone
asshat drivers
anyone rubbing or touching my hair/head
when people don't listen to me
nail biting
7 things I can't do:
clean vomit without gagging
measure acurately
exert will power around food
walk away from a good bargain
wake up the first time my alarm goes off
watch a movie at home in an upright position
stay awake through an entire movie at home
7 things I can do:
shop until I drop
talk in the devil voice when necessary
dream big
be a good friend
talk a lot
laugh at myself
love unconditionally
7 characteristics I want to have:
less judgemental
more forgiving
more patient
more spontaneous
more outgoing
more confident
more laidback
7 things I can't live without:
my family
music
reading before bed
my computer
shopping money
snacks
my friends
7 things you might hear me say:
Are you serious?
Alright, Alright, Alright(Matthew McConaughey in Dazed and Confused)
We'll see.
How many times do I have to tell you?
What part of no don't you understand?
What do you have a taste for? (said after looking through pantry, fridge & freezer numerous times & still not finding anything I want to cook/eat)
WTF(when the short people aren't present)



15 comments:
Cool! What's an asshat driver? Never heard of the term before. Also, what are you reading now? Anything good? :-)
I'm right there with you on the 7 characteristics...and I want them NOW. Whoops, maybe I should make #1 be patient. ;~)
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Hey, have you been reading Jen Lancaster without telling me? =)
Hey Aj,
I'm about to start Crazy Hot by Tara Janzen. The last GREAT book series I recently finished was Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyers. I need to take a break from blogging so I can catch up on reading. Do you think everyone will forget about me. :-)
Thanks for linking up ... my mr. linky thing didn't work out so well.
But now I feel like I know you better!
I laughed at your 'devil voice' one!
I knew exactly what you meant.
Alright alright alriiiiight...
I say that all. the. time.
I also have a damn impressive devil voice.
All I have to say is ME TOO! :o) Well, all except for the Chai tea thing. I've never had it! I'm a coffee girl.
Thanks for stopping by I think I say the samething you do!
Fun lists! :) I have to read before bed too! And I don't think I have ever stayed awake while watching a movie at my house and a couple of times in the theater (Matrix 3, Pirates of the Car. 2, Cars...) :)
I love a good chai too! I drink one every day in fact! Either chai tea or chai latte. Yum!
Hello!! Thanks for stopping by my much neglected blog and leaving me a comment - now I know where to find you! and so glad I did! you are hilarious! and I am definitely not a window shopper either. I love chai tea, my husband makes atrocious noises in the morning that make him sound like a warthog and anytime I can be horizontal is a good thing - except when the husband has something in mind! :)Have fun on your morning alone time. I know we will miss the kids someday but for now, isn't it just bliss? ~ Laurie
I am right there with you on the cold beer and the hot day. Yum! Too bad I am pregnant and they have to be those non-alcoholic beers. Not nearly as good. :)
Carrie
Love your 7's, especailly your wtf....that sounds like my house ;)
Boy you and I would get along great... except for the nail biting. It's funny how the things we catch ourselves saying we later hear our kids saying. That stuff comes back to haunt me. But what else are we suppose to say???
No particular chai...I like any chai! I'm drinking one now in fact. ;) Tazo chai lattee (non fat of course!)..yum!
Love the cold beer on a hot day, too.
Post a Comment