Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥♥♥Happy Love Day♥♥♥




13 comments:

Darlene said...

Awwwww your girls are just too cute in their heart PJ's/tops? LOVE it!!!! Hope you all are having a GREAT Valentine's Day!♥

nikkicrumpet said...

They are so adorable sharing love in their heart pajamas!

the undomesticated wife said...

That's precious!

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! Happy V-Day (late)!

The Berry's Patch said...

Hey AJ! Happy belated Valentines Day. I love those cute little pj's.

Anonymous said...

Can they get any cuter????? Miss you all soooooooooooooooo much..

Love you all bunches.

Christina and Alicen AKA Turkey Toes

The Berry's Patch said...

Hey girl, what'cha up to? Anything fun and crazy?

Laura said...

Oh I know what was Randy thinking! I do like the kid but he reminds me more of the band Kiss than Edward!

Laura :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

The PJs are super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the name of your blog....its my motto for myself. Lord help me, smile~

Anonymous said...

Hi AJ,

Missed seeing new posts from you. Hope things are well. I taggeed you over at my blog. Have a happy day!

Laura said...

Oh I know! I was just at the mall and the staff of Hot Topic were all dressed in Forks baseball uniforms! How funny! I wish I could go to one of the partys! Have fun! You will be representing the Twilight-Moms!

Laura :)

the undomesticated wife said...

Missing you around blogland AJ! Write a post and let us know how you are girl!