Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Been A While...

and a long winter!!! Put a fork in me, I'm done! I literally have not seen the ground without snow since the end of November. Enough already! I've been spending lots of time daydreaming about Summer. I long for the day where my girls can swing in the backyard and ride their bikes around the cul-de-sac.

So, the job situation still has not changed. I'm done sugar coating; it sucks! I've decided to go back to teaching. I'm going to start subbing at my girls' school and helping out in the lunchroom when needed. I've put in a few applications at local coffee shops as well and got my first call back today.



While taking a break from blogging, I've gotten sucked into this:

Oh my. Someone warned me it would be addicting but I really had no idea. I have had so much fun chatting with old classmates and friends that I haven't seen in years. The stories and memories we have relived have left me laughing like I haven't laughed in years! If you aren't a member I totally recommend it! It's quick and easy to sign up!


And because this person has become a part of my life and keeps making appearances here, I thought I should share a few more pictures of my "boyfriend." Consider it eye candy, if you will♥





I cannot tell you how excited I will be when I can purchase Twilight on DVD in March! This whole Twilight saga has made me feel like a teenager again:) And for that, my husband should feel thankful! Now the incessant staring at a totally unattainable 22 year old...well we won't discuss that;)

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Angie I am so sorry you haven't seen the ground without snow. I think I would be going nuts.

I keep hearing about Facebook but I am scared to get "into" something else. I stay on the computer enough as it is!

Oh and your "boyfriend" is definitely nice looking. I CAN'T WAIT till Twilight comes out on DVD!!

the undomesticated wife said...

Yay! AJ, so glad to see you!

Is this Zack Efron guy going to be jealous of this new boyfriend of yours? ;)

I'm on FB too, you should look me up!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We've missed you. So much snow can get depressing. Hopefully, it will melt away soon for you.

The Berry's Patch said...

Loving the eye candy! I know I keep saying this but move to AZ. We're in the upper 70's today. :-)

Anonymous said...

May the sun shine brighter,the snow melt faster,the jobs flow in,and the twilight guy fill your fantasy..hehe. I had to put that one in there...have a great one my friend~

Justine said...

Hi AJ! I'm glad you found me, and now I'm peeping right back at ya! Ah, Edward. What can I say? The boy sparkles!!!!!!!!!!
Would you believe I didn't go to see the movie? I think I'd rather wait till DVD when it can just be me and the tv, and the vamps.

I'm sorry you're not enjoying the snow. Wanna send some my way????? I miss me a good snow!

Justine :o )

nikkicrumpet said...

I know exactly how you feel about the snow!! I don't know how you feel about twilight because I've never read the books or seen the movie. And I'm staying away from Facebook because I surely don't need another addiction!!!

Betsy said...

I think I am the only person in the world who does not do facebook. Maybe i should try it.

Shannon said...

I am wishing for summer too! I can't imagine that much snow.

Facebook is addicting at first but it will wear off so don't worry about it too much. :)

Loved the pics! :)

TJones said...

I know how you feel, I am so done with winter! I can't wait for the DVD too! Thanks for the Rob pics, I always need those.=)

Laura said...

Yummmm! Edward..... Yeah, Facebook sucked me in too, but I am quickly starting to get over it. Are you excited about the DVD? I heard a rumor that the Blue-Ray will have a New Moon clip or something! Oh, and Dakota Fanning has been said to be playing Jane. I think she would be perfect!

Laura :)

Liz Harrell said...

Wow, it's coming out in March? That's earlier than I thought. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll see warmer weather soon.

cherry said...

Rofl.....good luck with the job. I have not seen ground without snow either. cherry